Sunday, April 6, 2014

WWE Wrestlemania 30 Results and Minor Review

WWE had an incredible run, and their 30th wrestlemania was something that is definitely worth noting. I finally got to see it and it’s definitely something that people are talking about. I didn’t see the preshow but the USOS won their match.

No sign of that chump, quitter CM PUNK, so good riddance. That idiot can sit on his couch and get fat like a damn quitter.

The USOS defeated 4 other teams in the tag match that I didn’t see.

Daniel Bryan defeated Triple H

This match was good, Triple H really had a hard time in this one. Stephanie McMahon is hot, really hot. Hunter lost this one, but not without an incredible bout, I loved it. Bryan moves forward. Bret Hart had to be proud.

The Shield defeated Kane and the New Age Outlaws

This match was fast, and I don’t remember much about it. The Shield are ok, I guess.

Cesaro won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

This was a lot of fun, and seeing Cesaro body slam the crap out of Big Show was awesome. Cesaro is one of the best talents I’ve seen in a long time. I hope they do more with him. The European Uppercut he gave to Ziggler was an unstoppable force, I thought Ziggler was absolutely dead, I couldn’t believe it.

John Cena defeated Bray Wyatt

Cena was in top form here, and Wyatt is a perfect foe. HOWEVER, Wyatt should’ve won this match. He’s playing the RAVEN vibe. Remember when Raven took on Chris Benoit at Souled Out? Same thing here. Same thing, but Wyatt is in top form. Cena is odd now, I don’t know where his character is going.

Brock Lesnar defeated The Undertaker

DING DONG THE STREAK IS DEAD! The Undertaker’s overrated streak is finally over, good riddance. GOOD RIDDANCE! I fell asleep during this match.

Aj Lee won the divas match up

Daniel Bryan defeated Orton and Batista

This was a great match, I loved it. I loved the way it all went down, and Bryan is going to have a huge target on his back.

Overall a good wrestlemania, but not the greatest. I didn’t get that epic vibe here. I think that Triple H should’ve stopped Bryan. However, I get it. Taker’s streak is done, good riddance. Cm Punk showing up, would’ve been epic, but nope. That chump is long gone, good riddance too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...