Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ambrose Brings The Noise But Still Loses – Raw 1/5/2015 Review

photo src WWE.com
Last night’s Raw was terrible according to most of the podcasts that review the ongoing wrestling elements. I found most of it to be boring, but there were a few highlights, which is what I’ll discuss here. It’s too easy to hate on the show, so I will just talk about what I liked and leave it at that.

Bad News Barrett wins the Intercontinental Championship

I’m not sure why they decided to take the belt of Ziggler. I’m a bit jealous of Ziggler for getting to score with Amy Schumer, but that’s just a personal note. As for this match, it was a nice brawl up front, but it turned out to be a 2 out of 3 falls match when Kane came out to shake things up a bit. I found the whole thing contrived, but the two were able to put on a good match, and that’s what I liked. Ziggler has been on my radar for a long time, and I’ve said he’s been able to steal the show many, many times. I hope they give him a main event push, but then again, this is WWE after all. Good overall match, nice to get Barrett the belt for now, but I’m sure we’ll have some BAD NEWS coming down the line.

Stephanie McMahon’s Body

Did you see the terrible dress that Stephanie McMahon was wearing? I did, but man she has a body. Congrats Trips, as if he needs me to congratulate him. She has definitely a booming body, but she works for it. I can’t keep up with the Triple H or Stephanie work outs, that’s for sure.

Bray Wyatt defeats Dean Ambrose in An Ambulance Match

Out of the other things that I liked, this match was definitely top on my list. Ambrose off the top of the ambulance had me cheering in my house. I loved that spot, and loved the tables painted with the Red Cross logos. Going off the ambulance and hitting that elbow drop should’ve won Dean the match, but nope, Wyatt got away with a win and that’s the end of that. This should’ve closed the show, but alas, it didn’t.

Oh, they announced Seth Rollins vs. John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar at the Rumble for the title. What the hell is the briefcase for? Rollins to cash in after he loses the match? Whatever. 

The rest of Raw on HULU wasn’t grand. John Cena looks tired. The firing of the 3 idiots was ok I guess. I couldn’t stop staring at Stephanie, I’m sorry. Onto Smackdown, I’m sure. In the meantime, visit Amazon and pick something up, or I don’t know, comment, and say what’s up to your old pal Sir Jorge.

1 comment:

  1. RE: Stephanie McMahon...maybe a "What Not To Wear" Episode is in order.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...